Definitions — English
- Knowledge derived from study, experience, or instruction.
- Coneixement d'esdeveniments o supòsits concrets que hagin estat recollits o rebuts per comunicació; intel·ligència o notícies. Veure sinònims en el coneixement.Knowledge of specific events or situations that has been gathered or received by communication; intelligence or news. See Synonyms at knowledge.
- A collection of facts or data: statistical information.
- The act of informing or the condition of being informed; communication of knowledge: Safety instructions are provided for the information of our passengers.
- Computer Science Processed, stored, or transmitted data.
- A numerical measure of the uncertainty of an experimental outcome.
- Law A formal accusation of a crime made by a public officer rather than by grand jury indictment.