کی تعریف — انگریزی
- A fantastic or impracticable idea or belief; an illusion: didn't want to burst the new volunteers' bubble.
- Something light or effervescent: "Macon—though terribly distressed—had to fight down a bubble of laughter” ( Anne Tyler).
- A protective, often isolating envelope or cover: "The Secret Service will talk of tightening protection, but no President wants to live in a bubble” ( Anthony Lewis).
- To form or give off bubbles.
- To rise to or as if to the surface; emerge: "Since then, the revolution has bubbled up again in many forms” ( Jonathan Schell).