definicije — engleski
- To direct (a spoken or written message) to the attention of: address a protest to the faculty senate.
- A description of the location of a person or organization, as written or printed on mail as directions for delivery: wrote down the address on the envelope.
- The location at which a particular organization or person may be found or reached: went to her address but no one was home.
- Computer Science A name or number used in information storage or retrieval that is assigned to a specific memory location.
- Computer Science A name or a sequence of characters that designates an e-mail account or a specific site on the Internet or other network.