Definitions — English
- One that wrecks or destroys: a wrecker of dreams.
- One who is in the business of demolishing old buildings.
- One who dismantles cars for salvage.
- A person, vehicle, or piece of equipment employed in recovering or removing wrecks, especially a truck with a hoist and towing apparatus used in towing disabled or wrecked vehicles.
- One that salvages wrecked cargo or parts.
- One who lures a vessel to destruction, as by a display of lights on a rocky coastline, in order to plunder it.
- A plunderer.