Definitions — English
- Playfully malicious or mischievous: a wicked prank; a critic's wicked wit.
- Evil by nature and in practice: "this wicked man Hitler, the repository and embodiment of many forms of soul-destroying hatred” ( Winston S. Churchill).
- Severe and distressing: a wicked cough; a wicked gash; wicked driving conditions.
- Highly offensive; obnoxious: a wicked stench.
- Slang Strikingly good, effective, or skillful: a wicked curve ball; a wicked imitation.
- Slang Used as an intensive: "a ... body suit, which she describes as wicked comfortable” ( Nathan Cobb).