Definitions — English
- Lowest in importance or rank.
- Smallest in magnitude or degree.
- Slightest or tiniest: didn't care the least bit.
- To or in the lowest or smallest degree.
- One that is the lowest or smallest in importance, rank, magnitude, or degree: The dinner menu is the least of my worries tonight. The least you can do is to be polite.
- at least According to the lowest possible assessment; not less than: waited at least an hour.
- at least In any event; anyway: You might at least answer.
- in the least At all: I don't mind in the least.
- least of all Particularly not: Nobody cared, least of all the manager.