Definitions — English
- The act or an instance of entering.
- The privilege or right of entering.
- Sports The act of entering the water in completing a dive.
- A means or place by which to enter.
- The inclusion or insertion of an item, as in a record: made an entry in the ledger.
- An item entered in this way: a diary full of interesting entries.
- An entry word, as in a dictionary; a headword.
- A headword along with its related text.
- One entered in a competition: received 400 entries for the poetry contest.