Definitions — English
- To bring to an end; close: concluded the rally with the national anthem. See Synonyms at complete.
- To bring about (a final agreement or settlement): conclude a peace treaty.
- To reach a decision or form an opinion about. See Synonyms at decide.
- To arrive at (a logical conclusion or end) by the process of reasoning; infer on the basis of convincing evidence: The jury concluded that the defendant was innocent.
- Obsolete To confine; enclose.
- To come to an end; close.
- To come to a decision or agreement.