Definitions — English
- A drawing depicting a humorous situation, often accompanied by a caption.
- A drawing representing current public figures or issues symbolically and often satirically: a political cartoon.
- A preliminary sketch similar in size to the work, such as a fresco, that is to be copied from it.
- An animated cartoon.
- A comic strip.
- A ridiculously oversimplified or stereotypical representation: criticized the actor's portrayal of Jefferson as a historically inaccurate cartoon.
- To draw a humorous or satirical representation of; caricature.
- To make humorous or satirical drawings.