Definitions — English
- To fasten, secure, or join: attached the wires to the post.
- To connect as an adjunct or associated condition or part: Many major issues are attached to this legislation.
- To affix or append; add: attached several riders to the document.
- To ascribe or assign: attached no significance to the threat.
- To bind by emotional ties, as of affection or loyalty: I am attached to my family.
- To assign (personnel) to a military unit on a temporary basis.
- Law To seize (persons or property) by legal writ.
- To adhere, belong, or relate: Very little prestige attaches to this position.