Definitions — English
- A book with blank pages for the insertion and preservation of collections, as of stamps or photographs.
- A phonograph record, especially a long-playing record stored in a slipcase.
- A set of musical recordings stored together in jackets under one binding.
- The bound set of jackets for such a set.
- A recording of different musical pieces.
- A printed collection of musical compositions, pictures, or literary selections.
- A tall, handsomely printed book, popular especially in the 19th century, often having profuse illustrations and short, sentimental texts.